Spaghetti (or supergetti…lol) Omelettes are the reason why a lot of people visit the tea shops (known as cafeteria) of Hausa men in some towns in Cameroon. I always keep leftover spaghetti to make this the next morning. This meal just takes eggs to the next level and it it unbelievably easy to make!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total: 10 mins
Yield: 1 omelette
1/2 cup of cooked spaghetti
A handful of chopped onions
Seasoning- white pepper, maggi,
Vegetables of choice- tomatoes, green pepper, shredded carrots, parsley, green onions
Note: You only need a LITTLE BIT of each vegetable so your pan is not overcrowded and your Spaghetti Omelette can form well.
- Crack egg into a bowl, add seasoning and beat well.
- Put in spaghetti and all other ingredients and combine well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet (frying pan).
- Pour in your mixture and spread round the pan as you can see below.
- Now allow that cook for a minute or two. The egg will combine everything into one beneath then you flip the side so the other side can cook too.
- That’s it!