This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MahatmaFastRice #MahatmaRice #MahatmaRiceUnites #CollectiveBias
This Easy Chicken Stir Fry makes dinner time a breeze because it is so quick and so flavorful! A testament to the fact that you do not need to slave in the kitchen to make delicious food!
Easy Chicken Stir Fry does what its name says. It is easy. It is a better-than-takeout chicken stir fry that you will want to make again and again!
This Easy Chicken Stir Fry is totally customizable. Use any vegetables you have on hand! I used carrots and bell pepper here but you could use any vegetables you like. Options include broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, cabbage, broccolini, and the list goes on! What are your favorite vegetables? Throw them in!
I used carrots and bell pepper here but you could use any vegetables you like. Options include broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, cabbage, broccolini, and the list goes on! What are your favorite vegetables? Throw them in!
This stir fry is also a great way to clean out your fridge. Take all those leftover veggies begging to be used and transform them into a delicious stir fry!
To make dinner time even easier, serve your chicken stir fry with Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice. Mahatma® is America’s Favorite Rice and it is now available at Walmart. If you love a great deal hover over the photo below and click through to Walmart so you can purchase Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice.
If you love a great deal hover over the photo below and click through to Walmart so you can purchase Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice.
Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice is grown in the USA. It is aromatic, wholesome, authentic, so easy to prepare and clean up. It is a game-changer, people!
I slightly opened my Mahatma® Ready to Serve Jasmine Rice pouch and then microwaved it on high for 90 seconds. I was rewarded with perfectly fluffy jasmine rice. I am a fan!
To make a really easy Chicken Stir Fry to enjoy with that rice, first make a simple mixture of soy sauce, corn starch, and minced garlic. Coat some slices of chicken with the mixture.
First, sear the chicken in a pan then cook until done.
Take the chicken out then stir fry the vegetables. Add back the chicken and toss to combine.
Serve your chicken stir fry with hot rice. This meal is so hearty! The best part is how easy it is. Life is hard already so let your meals be easy.
Check the rice section of your local Walmart for Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice. I love that I could purchase all the ingredients for this recipe at my local Walmart!
Also, check out these two other great flavors by Mahatma®: Mahatma® Ready to Serve Jasmine Cilantro Lime Rice and Mahatma® Ready to Serve Jasmine Garlic Rice.
This Easy Chicken Stir Fry is ready in about 20 minutes. Juicy perfectly seared chunks of garlicky chicken with tasty crispy vegetables. It is perfect with rice! This is the quick fancy balanced weeknight dinner to make. Enjoy, friends!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs about half kg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 3 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mahatma Ready to Serve Rice for Serving
1. Marinate the chicken. Slice the chicken thighs into 1-inch thick strips. In a medium bowl mix together the soy sauce, corn starch and half of the minced garlic. Add the chicken and toss to ensure that the mixture coats the chicken.
2. Chop the vegetables. Chop the carrots, bell peppers and the green part of the green onions and set aside. I julienne the carrots (cut them into strips) and cut the green onions at an angle so they look prettier. (See Note 2.)
3. Heat a wok or cast iron pan or skillet on high heat for about a minute. Add the 1 tablespoon of oil and let it heat up for about 1-2 minutes. Add the chicken in a single layer and let it cook or two minutes. Stir the chicken and let it cook for another 3 minutes while stirring as needed. Remove the chicken from the pan.
To the pan, add the chopped onion and minced garlic. Saute for about a minute. Add the carrot and stir for about 30 seconds. Add the bell pepper slices and stir for about 30 seconds. Add back the chicken to the pot then stir. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste (I find that about 1/8 of a teaspoon of each works well). Stir everything to combine. Add the green onions and toss to combine. Turn off the heat.
Heat Mahatma Ready to Serve Rice according to package instructions. Serve the chicken stir fry hot with rice!
1. I use chicken thighs because they are so much flavorful due to the fat they contain and they do not easily dry out like chicken breasts. However, you can substiture with chicken breasts. If you choose to use chicken breasts instead, you might need to add more oil after you cook the chicken and take it out of the pan, Add about a tablespoon of oil.
2. Here is a post on how to julienne vegetables quick.