Here are incredibly Easy Dinner Recipes for Family. Most of these recipes can be made in 30 minutes or they require less than 30 minutes of hands-on (prep) time.
Hi friends, is dinner time a struggle? Trust me I KNOW the struggle! Most days I struggle with what to make for dinner.
So I thought it would be great to have some of my favorite easy dinner recipes in one place for a quick reference when I do not know what to make.
These are easy dinner recipes for the family. Most of these recipes can be made in 30 minutes. For those that require more time, the hands-on time is not more than 30 minutes.
Also, these family-friendly recipes are so approachable, requiring pantry staple ingredients (at least for those in the United States). There are no strange or hard to find ingredients here!
Okay, back to today’s post which is a powerhouse of uncomplicated dinner recipes that are way better than ordering takeout!
These recipes range from chicken recipes to fish recipes to beef recipes and vegan recipes! There is something for everyone, regardless of what your dietary preferences are.
So bookmark this page to refer to whenever you need quick and easy dinner ideas. I know I will be visiting this post often. It is a good one!
Also, I will be updating this page often when I add more recipes to my repertoire of easy dinner recipes for family. So be sure to check back for updates.
P.S. If you want to view my full range of dinner recipes check out this page.
Here are easy dinner recipes for family:
1. CHICKEN IN WHITE SAUCE
2. EASY CHICKEN STIR FRY
3. BAKED CHICKEN LEG QUARTERS
4. CHICKEN AVOCADO SALAD
5. CHICKEN COCONUT CURRY IN A HURRY
6. AFRICAN SPINACH STEW WITH CHICKEN AND SHRIMP (MORE LIKE A SPINACH SAUTE)
7. PAN SEARED TILAPIA
8. CAJUN SALMON
9. BLACKENED SHRIMP PASTA
10. JOLLOF RICE WITH SHRIMP
11. WEST AFRICAN PEANUT SOUP
12. EASY BEEF STIR FRY
13. AFRICAN BEEF STEW
14. OVEN BAKED JOLLOF RICE (VEGAN)
15. COCONUT FRIED RICE (VEGAN)
16. MUSHROOM FRIED RICE (VEGAN)
17. MIXED VEGETABLES WITH CABBAGE (VEGAN)
FAVORITE TOOLS FOR MAKING EASY DINNERS
Also friends, here are my favorite tools that help make dinner time a breeze for me! These are affiliate links which means if you purchase any of these tools through these links I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
- Cast Iron Skillet. I use my cast iron skillet all the time! It is great for searing fish, chicken or meat and it can easily go from stovetop to oven. Every home cook needs a cast iron skillet!
- Dried Spices. Dried Spices and herbs make life so much easier and I use them all the time! With a good spice collection, you get great tasting food without always having to prep fresh spices and herbs.
- Cast Iron Braiser. I use my cast iron braiser all the time! It is a great pot for making one pot meals and can also easily go from stovetop to oven.
- Non-Stick Baking Sheets. Nonstick baking sheets are great for grilling and baking!
- Disposable Foil Pans. Disposable foil pans make cleaning after cooking a breeze. Just throw them away!
Cooking for yourself and your family is one of the most productive and important things you can do in life. Because nourishing your body right is necessary.
Therefore investing in making dinner time easier should be a priority. These easy dinner recipes for family are recipes I enjoy making for my family.
I really hope this post makes dinner time quicker and easier for you no matter how busy your life is.
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to leave them below. I love hearing from you guys!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Dinner Recipes For Family because you have more things to be doing with your time than slaving in the kitchen every day. These dinner recipes are quick, easy, approachable and family-friendly. I have gathered my favorite family-friendly dinner recipes in one place so you can print out this list and refer to whenever you need easy dinner ideas. Hope they make dinner time easier for you!
1. A cast-iron skillet makes like in the kitchen so much easier! It is great for cooking fish and chicken and it can also easily go from stovetop to oven. You can easily get one from the kitchen section of a supermarket or get one from amazon.com.
2. Always keep a wide collection of dried spices on hand. My favorite most used dried spices and herbs include dried garlic, onion powder, ginger, paprika, thyme, curry powder, white pepper and red pepper flakes.
3. Learning how to boil rice perfectly is essential! Because with perfectly boiled rice, you can easily make some stir-fry, a curry or some stew to go with the rice. Here is a great post on how to cook rice perfectly and easily every time!