Easy Chicken Spaghetti - spaghetti tossed in a white sauce with chicken. It is so tasty and ready in 20 minutes! This is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love!
This post is sponsored by Campbell’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love easy meals! If you read this blog you already know this. So glad to be sharing with you guys this easy Easy Chicken Spaghetti. I will be showing you some of my tricks for getting tasty food on the table in no time!
My first trick is rotisserie chicken! No need to slice and cook chicken from scratch. Rotisserie chicken is a lifesaver!
You can pick up rotisserie chicken from most grocery stores in the United States. All you need to do is shred the chicken and use it in this Easy Chicken Spaghetti.
My second trick is good quality chicken broth! I use Swanson® Chicken Broth to add a punch of chicken flavor in this recipe.
Swanson® broths are made from the perfect balance of high quality stock, farm-grown vegetables (carrots, celery, onions), and seasonings. Also, Only Swanson® starts with a Premium Double Stock for Richer Flavor!
HOW TO MAKE EASY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
You can make Easy Chicken Spaghetti in 4 easy steps:
1. Cook spaghetti until al dente.
2. Saute onion and garlic in butter.
3. Add heavy cream and chicken stock to the sauteed garlic and onions and bring to a simmer.
4. Add in parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add in cooked spaghetti and toss well to combine.
AN EASY DINNER RECIPE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
This is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. All my kids absolutely love it!
You can get Swanson® Chicken Broth from your local Walmart. Get some good quality broth and make this easy dinner recipe!
Easy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 14.5 oz can Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic optional
- ½ cup chopped onion optional
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper optional
- Salt optional, as needed
- 15-20 basil leaves, for garnish optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt, add spaghetti and cook according to the packages instructions until al dente. Drain the spaghetti.
- While the spaghetti cooks, set a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt. Then if using, add chopped onion and minced garlic and saute until fragrant for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir. Let the chicken cook together with the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- Pour in the heavy cream, Swanson® Chicken Broth and stir. Bring to a simmer, Then if using, add the shredded Parmesan and ground black pepper and stir.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet. Toss well to combine. Taste for seasoning and sprinkle on salt if needed.
- Optional garnish: sprinkle over whole or chopped basil leaves and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
Leave a Reply