Quick Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty, tasty and ready in 20 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Campbell’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
To add much flavor to this Quick Chicken Noodle Soup, I use Swanson® Chicken Broth. The broth is the perfect shortcut for making soups or sides that are rich in flavor.
Swanson® broths are made from the perfect balance of high quality stock, farm-grown vegetables (carrots, celery, onions), and seasonings.
You can get Swanson® chicken broth from your local Walmart.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth, 32 oz box
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1 large carrot, diced optional
- 1 celery stalk, chopped optional
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper optional
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme optional
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley optional
- Set a pot on high heat and drizzle with the olive oil. Let it heat up for 2 minutes then add the chopped onion, and celery, carrot and minced garlic (if using). Let it cook for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir. Let it cook for 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot. If using, add in the thyme, and pepper. Bring pot to a boil.
- Once the pot comes to a boil, add in the egg noodles and let it cook until the egg noodles are done. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve warm.