Quick Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty, tasty and ready in 20 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Campbell’s®. All opinions are 100% mine.
To add much flavor to this Quick Chicken Noodle Soup, I use Swanson® Chicken Broth. The broth is the perfect shortcut for making soups or sides that are rich in flavor.
Swanson® broths are made from the perfect balance of high quality stock, farm-grown vegetables (carrots, celery, onions), and seasonings.
You can get Swanson® chicken broth from your local Walmart.
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth, 32 oz box
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1 large carrot, diced optional
- 1 celery stalk, chopped optional
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper optional
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme optional
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley optional
- Set a pot on high heat and drizzle with the olive oil. Let it heat up for 2 minutes then add the chopped onion, and celery, carrot and minced garlic (if using). Let it cook for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir. Let it cook for 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot. If using, add in the thyme, and pepper. Bring pot to a boil.
- Once the pot comes to a boil, add in the egg noodles and let it cook until the egg noodles are done. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve warm.
Made this for my husband who is in bed with a chest cold. So quick and easy and it was delicious!
So glad you loved it Terrilynn!
Dear Precious you are the best. Always giving out the best.
Thank you for this quick recipes. They make it easy for lovers of good food like me to do variety at home.
Morine, you are so sweet. Thank you!