This Spaghetti Stir Fry is loaded with tasty chicken, scrambled eggs, crisp veggies. It is garlicky, a complete balanced meal which is ready in 30 minutes!
You guys know how much I love a good quick and easy dinner recipe and this Spaghetti Stir Fry recipe is just that.
This is the recipe to make when you need to put food on the table but you do not want to spend hours in the kitchen. Make some Spaghetti Stir Fry and give yourself a pat on the back!
If you are making this for kids, you might want to omit the vegetables. But don't skip the eggs if the kid/kids you are making this for love eggs.
The eggs give the Spaghetti Stir Fry that little extra something. This stir fry reminds me of one of my favorite Thai foods: Pad Thai.
I hope you enjoy this easy dinner recipe as much as I do. Skip the takeout and make you some Spaghetti Stir Fry.
Watch How To Make Spaghetti Stir Fry
Watch me making African Doughnuts in the video below. If you haven’t subscribed to my Youtube channel yet, SUBSCRIBE so you do not miss any of my videos.
More Easy Recipes You Might Love
Spaghetti Stir Fry
- 8 oz spaghetti half a pound or
- ½ pound chicken breast (about ¼ kg) Cut into thin 1-inch strips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil use any flavorless oil like vegetable oil, corn oil, etc
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 stems green onions (chopped)
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste or minced ginger
- 2 large eggs optional
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- Boil the spaghetti according to the packages instructions. Don't overcook the pasta. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- Sprinkle the quarter teaspoon of salt and quarter teaspoon of white pepper over the chicken and toss to ensure that the seasoning gets to every part of the chicken.
- Pour 1 tablesoon of oil into a wide pot or a wok. Place it on high heat and let the oil heat up for about a minute.
- Add the chicken to the pot in a single layer and let it cook on one side for about 3 minutes. Flip to the other side and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and let it heat up for 1-2 minutes. Add in the chopped onions and saute until fragrant.
- Add in the minced ginger and ginger paste or minced ginger and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the bell peppers and stir then immediately move everything to the side of the pan.
- Crack the eggs and pour into the freed corner of the pan. Let them set for a few seconds them you stir to scramble them. Keep stirring the eggs until they are no longer runny. Mix the eggs together with the other ingredients in the pan.
- Add in the cooked chicken and stir.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti and mix everything to combine.
- Add in the chicken bouillon powder and mix to combine.
- Finally add in the green onions and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
Dear Precious I just tried out the spaghetti stir fry and it was awesomeeeee...... I was actually going to leave out the eggs but last minute added them and I think it just adds that something like you said. Thank you for sharing your recipe and look forward to more xxx
So glad you loved it, Ifunne! Thanks for the feedback!
I Precious I like your recipes and also love your wooden plates and bowls. Can you drop your description on how I can get the wooden plates and bowl
Hi Doris, I got them from thrift stores near me.
Oluwatosin Adejumo says
Just made use of this recipe with my friend without the soy sauce but still came out great
Absolutely love it.
Yes, the eggs add something extra!!!!
So glad you loved it! Thank you for sharing!
Sikem Stephanie says
I really enjoy all your recipes God bless you momma precious
Thank you dear, Stephanie.