- 20 small boiled potatoes
- 1 medium size onion
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic and ginger
- half pound boiled beef liver (and it’s stock)
- 1-2 cups chopped carrots, green beans, bell pepper and green onions
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (Maggi or Knorr) small seasoning cubes
- a quarter teaspoon salt
- 1 habanero (hot) pepper (optional)
2. Chop tomatoes and onions and fry in oil until tomato is no longer sour
3. Add in your blended garlic and ginger and stir well. Let that fry in for about 2 minutes.
4. Add in the chopped mixed vegetables and stir well.
5. Season with salt and seasoning cubes.
6. Add in liver with about a quarter cup of it’s stock.
7. Finally, add in your potatoes and give that a good stir, being careful not to break the potatoes. Turn off the heat and serve hot!
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 4 servings