Thank you, Lucy W of The Kingdoms of this World... Blog for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the Bloggers Award. It is amazing to see a woman like you who uses the blogging platform to add value to the lives of others. I am highly honoured that you thought of me when the award came up.
Here are answers to the questions you asked:
1. What is Repentance?
Repentance is acknowledging that one is a sinner and needs forgiveness from God.
2. Are you born-again?
Yes, I have been born again since 2004.
3. How many times do you study your Bible in a week apart from opening it on Sunday?
I study my Bible almost everyday.
4. Have you ignored greetings from anyone that you feel is your enemy?
No, never done that.
5. Is fornication a sin? Why?
Yes, it is a sin because the Bible says so.
6. How many times do you pray for your husband, friends, fiancee, family and children in a week?
I hardly count ooo
7. How many times have you talked about the word of God when you visit your friends and loved ones?
8. If you are asked to pray for Nigeria and her leaders everyday, will you?
I sure will. I'm from Cameroon though...
9. Do you always observe personal fast?
I do though it's hard as a foodie. Lol
10. What can you say about Wlcmwisdom Blog?
It is very edifying. Please keep up with the good work, my sister.
Na wah for you oo, Lucy. These your questions na spiritual x-ray. Lol
The rules for the nomination are: