Published Feb 06, 2018
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
What a beautiful Tuesday morning, friends. It’s been a while since I did a lifestyle update post but today sounds perfect for that kind of thing. I have many things on my mind which I would love to share with you guys. Here we go:
1. Your girl got registered at the gym. Like seriously I need the gym so badly in my life right now. Some of you have asked if I’m pregnant. I am not. My tummy is getting rounder by the day and folds are forming in my back. This is not the way I should be so gym, here I come. I’m also toying with the idea of doing a month of clean eating recipes here on the blog. That will probably be in March after I finish sharing Valentine’s Day and other recipes this February. Still thinking of it, though.
2. I am in the market looking for the perfect kitchen! Actually, we are trying to find a home. But I feel like all I am looking for is a kitchen. Lol. I really want a large kitchen with lots of space and one that is perfect for filming my YouTube videos. So hopeful and excited to see what we finally get.
3. I just read my morning devotional about Valentine’s day gifts that cannot be bought and this speaks so much to me. Sometimes you feel like you need to spend much to give your partner a lovely gift.However, some of the best gifts could be priceless things like forgiveness, lovely text messages, and acts of service.
4. “It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones.” Psalm 127:2 I think I have shared this scripture before. I am sharing it again because it speaks so much to me. Somehow I erroneously think that anxious toil is necessary for me to attain my goals. But God is teaching me to slow down, enjoy the slow moments of life and follow His path which is a whole lot different from mine.
5. Pray for Cameroon. Pray for Cameroon. Pray for Cameroon. Please pray for us. My country is going through a season of so much instability. I am confident that God is in charge and the end of this challenging season will be according to His will. One of the most powerful things we can do in this season is praying.
6. Did I tell you how much I love you? I love connecting with you here and sharing my heart with you. I love all of you, my sweet online friends.
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. I will see you tomorrow in my kitchen!