I arrived at my friend’s house with my face pale from so much crying. I just wanted someone who could help relieve me of the frustration I was feeling at the moment. When I settled in, I opened my bag of woes to her. As I spoke, she cut in and began accusing me of things which had little or nothing to do with our conversation. She attacked me in my moment of vulnerability and made my frustration progress geometrically. From our conversation I deduced that my friend had harbored grievances against me. Now that I was wretched and frustrated, she just had to tell me the things that came from the abundance of her heart.
- They eventually use it against you.
- They pity you.
- They lose respect for you.
- This quote: “Loose lips sink relationships.”
- They will never forget even after you move on from the problem
- They may not believe you.
- Listen well
- Advice objectively
- Caution if need be