17 KILLER PICK UP LINES TO SAY TO A WOMAN
Published Aug 16, 2016
Updated Dec 04, 2019
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
On my Facebook feed the other day, someone complained about how a guy started wooing her by asking, “are you related to Whoopi Goldberg? Cause you look like her” No! No!! Nooo!!!! How dare you say that to a girl?
Or this one: “I love you more than my I.D card.” Like seriously?
Or this one: “Precious, how precious are you today? I’m writing from the precious hills of Ntarinkon to tell you how precious you are.”
Yes, a guy wrote that to me some years back and I found it more comical than romantic.
Obviously, some men are oblivious to what to say to a woman and/or they just don’t have the courage to say the right things. Women are so moved by words.
So learning to say the right things to them is what brings your game on.
I’ve put together some killer lines which will make your desired woman thrilled. Here we go:
1. Can I say a poem for you? To Adam He gave EveTo Abraham He gave SarahAnd to me, He gave you.
2. Do you mind if I talk to you? My mother always told me to follow my dreams.
3. You just dropped something… my jaw.
4. I’ve been staring at your profile picture for ages. I still can’t stop.
5. Are you a piece of art? Because I’d like to nail you up on my wall. Wow!
6. After looking at you for 0.7 seconds, I got a headache. You can get a headache from looking at something that bright.
7. You are the kind of girl my mom told me to bring to her. Will you like to go see her with me?
8. My name is Will… God’s will for you.
9. Your face is perfect… like a well put together piece of art. God did a great job on you.
10. I look at you and I can only imagine how blissful my life will be, waking up next to you every morning.
11. Your eyes are beautiful. Are you wearing contacts? (Only say this as long as she is not wearing contacts.)
12. Can I share a story with you? (Go ahead to tell her a story of a man who gave his all to make a woman fall in love with him, Tell her you are that man and she is that woman.)
13. Was that you just smiling at me or the sun just coming out?
14. Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing they haven’t told me is your name.
15. I saw a garden this morning and I thought it was the most beautiful ever until I met you.
16. I must be in heaven because I am looking at an angel!
17. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
The key to saying these lines is to be bold, confident and at the same time, playful. No woman wants a man who is insecure and too serious.
Matters of the heart should be lighthearted and fun. Go forth and draw her in with the sweetest lingo!
What is the most interesting pickup line you have heard/said?