These are the Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are soft in the middle and crispy around the edges! And they come together in a pinch!
This is what happens when you grab a cookbook to flip through the pages in the evening. You see a really good cookie photo that causes you to run into the kitchen and make easy chocolate chip cookies!
You see, these are not called the easiest chocolate chip cookies for nothing. They are ridiculously easy to make.
I baked them at the spur of the moment. Random cookie picture is seen. Craving sets in.
Precious runs to the kitchen. 30 minutes later - chocolate chip cookies are made and she is one happy girl eating some and drinking a glass of cold milk. Ah, life is good!
Ingredients For Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add egg, vanilla extract and milk then mix together.
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt then mix together to form a dough.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix to incorporate the chocolate chips.
5. Scoop the dough and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake until cookies are set.
Really Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Can we talk about these chocolate chip cookies for a moment?? They are crunchy on the sides, soft in the middle, and almost melt in the mouth like shortbread cookies. They are sweet, chocolatey and so flavorful.
The best part is they are ready in no time! We are talking here about easiest chocolate chip cookies and these ones live up to their name.
There is no need to chill the dough prior to baking but you could definitely chill the dough if you have time for that.
There are many chocolate chip recipes on the internet. But you guys, no recipe tickles my fancy like my chocolate chip cookies.
I love them because they have just the right amount of sweetness, the perfect soft texture and there is no waiting time involved. They are seriously so easy and equally so good! Yay for easy and simple recipes!
These days, I am totally indulging in homemade snacks because what is life without insanely delicious homemade snacks?? First, it was homemade plantain chips and now these homemade chocolate chip cookies. But don't worry, a salad recipe is coming soon. And it is pretty good!
I used these cookies to reward my kids for a good day at homeschool. They LOVED it! I had to hide the rest from my youngest so she doesn't eat too much. Ha.
If you love cookies then check out the following cookie recipes here on the blog:
- Coconut chocolate chip cookies (the combo of coconut and chocolate is life!)
- Peanut butter cookies
- Shortbread cookies
Hope you guys enjoy the easiest chocolate chip cookies recipe. They are the best!
Watch How To Make Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe has been updated from when I first published it. I have added new photos and a video! I changed the granulated sugar I initially used for light brown sugar. You could still use granulated sugar - I used brown sugar for the hint of brown color it gives to the cookies which I love. Every other ingredient remains the same. I have also rewritten portions of the recipe for clarity. Hope you continue to enjoy this recipe!
Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter (8 tablespoons) at room temperature
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup flour (125g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (see note 1)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together butter and sugar using a hand mixer until well incorporated. Add the milk, egg and vanilla extract then beat together until just combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl using a spatula.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix together to form a dough. Scoop dough using a medium cookie scoop and place on the prepared baking sheet. Be sure to leave a one to two inch room between the cookies to give them room to spread.
- Press more chocolate chips onto the scoops of cookie dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for five minutes then place them on a cooling rack and let them cool completely.
Fellowship with God is the sweetest fellowship a person can experience. It fills a void that nothing else can fill. Seek God.