Check out the full peanut burger snack recipe below. If you make this recipe, leave me a comment and a rating below. I would love to hear from you!
Peanut Burger Snack Recipe
- 2 cups of flour (250 grams)
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup of sugar (66.7 grams)
- 2 cups of raw groundnuts aka peanuts
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg optional
- A pinch of salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Put your groundnuts in a bowl and select to take out all the bad ones.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt and set aside.
- Beat eggs together with sugar in another bowl.
- Pour a little of the egg mixture over the groundnuts. Shake bowl until mixture coats all the groundnuts.
- Sprinkle some of the flour mixture over the groundnuts and shake.
- Repeat 4 and 6 above until groundnuts are completely coated with flour. If some stick together, use your fingers to separate them and keep going.
- Heat oil on medium heat and fry in batches until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely then you can serve or store in an airtight container.