This post has been sponsored by Nonni’s. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own.
Watermelon Lemonade is such a refreshing drink and unbelievably easy to make at home. Just 3 ingredients and you will have a sweet slightly tangy fruity drink that is to die for.
Pair this lemonade with a snack, like Nonni’s Limone Biscotti, and you are in for a treat!
I love biscotti and Nonni's Limone Biscotti is so good - crunchy, lemony with a light coating of white icing. I simply can't get enough! Also, Nonni's comes prepackaged so it is great for portion control.
SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE WITH NONNI’S FOODS LLC
Nonni’s Foods is an artisan Italian-inspired baked goods company that is dedicated to using wholesome ingredients in its cookies, including eggs, butter and sugar.
Nonni’s is celebrating another year of partnership with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF), a non-profit organization that funds useful research in the fight against childhood cancer.
This partnership will be highlighted on the fan-favorite Limone Biscotti with ALSF branding on each box.
I am so glad to be partnering with Nonni's for this post because I can share a great cause with you guys. This cause is the fight against childhood cancer and we can all contribute to this fight.
Here are ways you can participate:
1. Make this Watermelon Lemonade (recipe below) and invite friends or family over to drink some paired with Nonni’s Limone Biscotti. Call it a Dip and Donate party!
Let your guests know that Nonni’s has partnered with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ASLF) to fight childhood cancer, and tell them that they can support this cause by donating to ALSF by creating a fundraiser page through Nonni’s Dip and Donate campaign (follow the “Register Now” link to sign up!).
2. Share a post of your party on social media and tag @NonnisFoods, @AlexsLemonade and #DipandDonate between now and December 31, 2020, and Nonni’s will donate $1 to ALSF for every social share containing these tags.
HOW TO MAKE WATERMELON LEMONADE
1. Puree watermelon and pass through a fine-mesh sieve. This ensures that the pulp is removed and the watermelon lemonade is smooth.
2. Squeeze some lemons to get fresh lemon juice. I love using fresh lemon juice for this recipe but you could use storebought lemon juice as well.
3. Place watermelon puree, lemon juice, sugar and water in a jar. Stir to combine and serve!
VARIATIONS TO WATERMELON LEMONADE
1. Replace one cup of the cubed watermelon used in this recipe with one cup of strawberries. Puree together and make the rest of the recipe as stated to make Watermelon Strawberry Lemonade.
2. Replace the lemon with limes to make Watermelon Limeade.
3. Use mint leaves as a garnish to make the watermelon lemonade more inviting.
More refreshing homemade drinks you might love:
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup granulated or cane sugar
- 3 cups water
- Blend watermelon into a puree. Pass through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the pulp.
- Pour lemon juice into a jar.
- Add sugar, watermelon puree and water to the lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust as needed. If you like it tangier, add more lemon juice. If you like it sweeter, add more sugar. If you like it lighter, add more water.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately over ice.