Behold our meal plan for the coming week! I love these meal plans because they not only help you but they help me too. I look into my kitchen cupboards and determine what I am going to cook for the week based on what I have and what my budget can permit me to buy. So friends, here are meals from Monday to Friday. As usual, there is a shopping list at the end to make shopping easier for you!
Wednesday: Rice and groundnut (peanut) soup.
Thursday: Grilled fish served with Irish potato fries.
Now the shopping list:
- Corn flour or semolina (for fufu)
- Green leafy vegetable (Njama Njama or Spinach)
- Palm oil
- Hot pepper
- Maggi (or Bouillon Powder)
- Blackeyed peas (koki beans)
- Groundnuts (peanuts)
- Beef (or chicken if preferred) for groundnut soup
- Vegetable oil
- Frozen fish (for grilling)
- Irish potatoes
- Meat (for suya)
- Ripe plantains
That's it for this week, friends! Are you on Pinterest? Hover over image below and click on the pin button to pin this weekly meal plan for later.
Have the loveliest of weekends!