I love having pepper sauce at home because it makes a whole lot of meals and snacks more palatable. This is definitely a kitchen hack!
Try it on Fish Rolls:
- You could store your sauce in a refrigerator if you want. This could keep for up to a month when properly stored with enough oil that covers the surface.
- Double or triple the recipe depending on the quantity you want.
- When the sauce starts to boil, your house may smell peppery and cause you to sneeze. Do well to cover your pot to reduce the smell and only open to add oil. Reduce your heat before adding oil so the mixture doesn’t splash on you. Thereafter, return your heat to normal.
- You could also use this sauce as a marinade to spice up meat, fish or chicken. Delicious!
- Alternately, you could start by heating up the oil and pouring in the blended ingredients to fry for a few minutes. Yum yum!